ATOM ANT FOR SALE

Don't know if congratulations is the right thing to say AA. I know you've been wanting to sell the Ant for a wee while now, but it must still be a bit wrenching to know that she's now under new management.

At last I am able to say Congrats to AA. A few of us knew earlier, but had been sworn to secrecy.

Just a few - no secrets round here. Congrats AA - well done, sounds like the new owner wanted her for similar as I did - RNI etc. Perfect for that.

Well done, come sailing on Energy anytime you want.

Ahh - I did think the change in Avatar may have heralded such news.

Commiserations AA. Good luck with your next liability. :wink:

Come down anytime for an Offender sail . . . I am looking for crew for the 1st March. :D

Thank you one and all for your kind comments. It's kind of a bittersweet moment for me right now. But the new owner is going to do what the Ant was made for and I'm really happy to have sold the Ant to him. He's a great young chap and he has my full support for his upcoming endeavours.

I will in the course of time accept the offers of a sail on all boats especially those with 2 or more hulls!

Not sure what to do about my avatar but this one will do for now.

You guys needed alot more halyard tension on your code0.. Looked abit flappy :oops: you guys looked to have better speed in the gusts with it though then us... But we still held you off :wink:

Archived