Looking for SR26, Elliott 7.9 or similar

Kiteroa

I've got a friend looking for a modern-ish 26-28 foot boat. He likes the look of the SR's and the Elliott's. His budget is under $30k. Is there much out there?

Post links if anyone knows of boats for sale...

i shouldn't say this cos i sail for the guy trying to sell red blooded (broker)but noooooooooooooooo dont buy it's slow as f#!k and has a pokey little cockpit :shifty: (yes smaller than the e7.9)other hand did the e770 sell of trade me?could buy counter point then cut the wings off and do a bit of work with the rest

Faster coyote (Elliott 770) is back home in pine harbour, as I couldn't resist buying it back. But everything is for sale at the right price!!!

So it sits on the putty 6 hours a day :lol: :lol: :lol:

i shouldn't say this cos i sail for the guy trying to sell red blooded (broker)but noooooooooooooooo dont buy it's slow as f#!k and has a pokey little cockpit :shifty: (yes smaller than the e7.9)other hand did the e770 sell of trade me?could buy counter point then cut the wings off and do a bit of work with the rest

Sounds more like a crew who doesn't want to lose his ride! Red Blooded is a bloody good boat!

na na dont race on it i race for the broker trying to sell it (wild oats) was always told it went well up there aa they say it was up around wild oats in the city of sail's not sure about that cos we never see it and it does have a one man cockpit

Yeah ok fair enough. It used to do well up here. Anyway, the guy who has an F-25 for sale has just sold it and I know he was keen on Red Blooded so it could be he turns up on Vinings door step soon!

Archived