Leech 7 project **FOR SALE**

That Guy

L_7m_Sport_Boat_Render_1.jpg

L_7m_Sport_Boat_Render_2.jpg

110221-0903.jpg

Regretfully offered for sale unfortunately due to circumstance changes I can not finish

LOA 7m

Mainsail 25m2

Jib 12m2

Spinnaker 70m2

BOA 2.48m

Draft 2.2m

Sailing Displacement 660kg

“This design offers the best of both worlds. For the more conservative crew, lose the racks and you have a fast easy to sail boat that measures to the NZ trailer yacht rules. For the crew that want to go real fast, fit the racks, hang three of the crew on trapezes off the racks, and you will have a boat that will give you some good rides!” Source; http://www.leechboats.com

Features include twin rudders, retracting and rotating keel, retracting prod, and the option of berths.

The interior structure, hull topsides and deck are laminated Fiberglass / foam / fiberglass panels. The hull bottom is stripped planked paulownia.

This is an amazing opportunity to get a Professional home build project after all the hard work is done and its ready for you to finish and put on your own touches.

Hull has been strip planked and glassed and is ready to fair up and turn up the right way. All joints and laminating has been done with ADR 246TG a rubber toughened epoxy.

Includes CNC cut foam panels for all BHD’s and enough 8mm Paulownia to construct the cabin bubble.

Boat is designed around an 18 footer rig to help keep costs down. Full build support is available if required

open to offers or swaps looking for a small keel yacht such as a piedy or similar, anything considered

110221-0903(001).jpg

Hey mate, my oldboi has just built the leech 8m, greatboat,.. Also ive been watching rob sail his 650 also great to see. I have a 18 foot skiff myself with 4 rigs, (2big, 2small) 2 carbon.. But dont really enjoy getting in the cold water anymore?? I could be quite interested in your boat.. Espescially now that dad is settling into a early retirement.. (NEW PROJECT FOR HIM). Is the boat still in chch? How much are you after?

Archived