Winter Series

johnMi

Well that's 4 of us,

How about a small wager... :sailor: :sailor:

That I will win the series, on Handicap, and don't worry, I'm informing RNZYS of my new mast and sails.

I'll put up an extra $100 and anybody else who does the same can be involved. Winner takes all. If winner not involved, the highest placegetter gets it all.

The money can be held by a neutral party.

..I'll put up an extra $100 and anybody else who does the same can be involved. Winner takes all. If winner not involved, the highest placegetter gets it all.

Well that raises the stakes! I like the cut of yer jib John! :D

I'm in ... what the hell! :thumbup:

Dear Mr Squid,

In response to your question, Yes it is possible to pay for your recently booked air tickets to Moscow and the Russian Ballet in $100 cash instalments.

Regards,

Miss Wobbly Bits

The Flight Centre Whangaparoa

:lol: :lol:

Nice work John. That adds a nice little bit of extra flavour to the series :thumbup:

Just told the wife that I’m now gambling as well spending a fortune on the boat and she replied with what I think is worth quoting..

“… sounds like a good group of punters taking part. Maybe what draws you all together is that you’re all just seconds away from pitch poling and shared stress has been proven to be bonding”

:lol: :lol:

Believe it or not there is a beautiful woman in Russia who really wants to be my friend, I sent her my bank account number yesterday so I expect to hear from her very soon.

Well Clive, that's 2 of us, and Mr Squid, I would be honoured if you wish to hold our moneys, go spend it on the russian girl, I'm sure she will give it back to me when I ask for it.

(They are lovely those russian girls :shh: :shh: )

Archived