Mahurangi weekend

Vorpal Blade

So is the CAT out of the bag yet? It's sounding like a poorly kept secret but I haven't said a word to no one! :shh: :silent:

:lol: weeel, there have been heaps of hints . . .

I have had PMs from a board member or two who have guessed/know :shh:

I think Maharangi weekend is the ideal opportunity to reveal all - but the boss is not so keen.

20kt so'westerly off the beam on Sunday morning, 25kt sw on the nose in the afternoon . . . How fast do you reckon we will go? :lol:

More to the point - how do I convince him it is a good idea?

M

So is the CAT out of the bag yet? It's sounding like a poorly kept secret but I haven't said a word to no one! :shh: :silent:

:lol: weeel, there have been heaps of hints . . .

I have had PMs from a board member or two who have guessed/know :shh:

I think Maharangi weekend is the ideal opportunity to reveal all - but the boss is not so keen.

20kt so'westerly off the beam on Sunday morning, 25kt sw on the nose in the afternoon . . . How fast do you reckon we will go? :lol:

More to the point - how do I convince him it is a good idea?

M

So I know its a tri as you have given away your fear share of hints. as for what build it is I wouldnt have a clue as I cant remember what tris have been up for sail unless it was.......

Just go hard someone will pick up the Pieces, it's only 20knts leave the boss at home they are only good for one thing !!!! Cooking :clap: :clap:

Careful there coldplay - I am the one who does most of the cooking at home, and on the water! :P

So

is the CAT out of the bag yet? It's

sounding like a poorly kept secret

but I haven't said a word to no one!

:shh: :silent:

:lol: weeel, there have been heaps

of hints . . .

I have had PMs from a board member o

r two who have guessed/know :shh:

I think Maharangi weekend is the ide

al opportunity to reveal all - but t

he boss is not so keen.

20kt so'westerly off the beam on Sun

day morning, 25kt sw on the nose in

the afternoon . . . How fast do you

reckon we will go? :lol:

More to the point - how do I convinc

e him it is a good idea?

M

if u dont go u miss out on the 4kg

bam bam roast i do

Oh we can't have that! The rest of us are happy to make a fool of ourselves in public; you should too! Nothing like a bunch of multi yachties all shouting good advice...

sh*t - sorry to hear that. hope it hasn't put the missus off!

Nah, the 4 days of non stop rain, the big easterly swells and the engine dying did that.

The broken beam was just a fun challenge. Noticed it cracked half way through just north of kawau, so made it to bon accord, and then splinted boom acoss the crack to hold boat together. By the time we got back to auckland (under jib and kite) the beam was 2 separate pieces.

Auckland Anniversary Weekend - this weekend :)

You still out there - or are you home again? Saw you a couple of weeks ago at Tiri

M

we are back home but I will be back sailing again in feb and march, hopefully there will still be some summer weather . :)

Archived