BMW who's in

I just put the entry in for the Borderline, who else is coming out to play.

We had a good turn out last year with 13 boats, it would be great to be even bigger this year. The boats from last year were

CREEPY CRAWLER

PUTIKI EXPRESS

CAPRICORN

OCEAN PACIFIC

WHIO

RENTAL

VOOM

BORDERLINE

PREDICTWIND.COM

DIRTY DEEDS

ATTITUDE

LUCIFER

ORIENT EXPRESS

Now Tigre is back sailing. The Stealth Mission will be soon and Greg pushing hard to make it should be a bloody good regatta.

Voom is keen ,but not yet entered. Will not have much chance to practice this year, and the way things have been recently, will wait till closer to the time in case the boat is AGAIN broken. Also might be struggling for crew. My rockstars from last year are either sailing no other boats, out of the country.

Just emailed Jon with predict wind he's out with work commitments.

who else should we be giving a poke about entering have to do it now or they will claim they don't have enough time to get ready.

In the open multi fleet we have a bit on convincing some to do it.

The 3 of us that raced last year had a great time racing and the beach party was also fantastic.

I know that Charleston, 888, and Mathew Flynns boat, TVS will be there with bells on.

What does it take to convince Frantic Drift, Timberwolf, Taiping.... to sail in a perfect combination of round the bouys and harbour racing that is right on our doorstep.

New Rental owner is Blair Smeal by the way.. I am sure he would love the regatta too.

I am working very very hard to get to the startline. I have my crew sorted and im starting to get the feeling that despite my best efforts the BMW might be our Maiden race! however I really really want to get some practice races in first to iron out the bugs.

I cant wait for this event!

I wonder if someone could ask the Race Committee this year to move the bottom gate further from the start/finish line this year, last year it was pretty tight.

Someone is in need of crew?

Drop me a line :D

Traitor :twisted: BTW; your regular ride is planning to do BMW if you can convince the rest of the crew to have a day off work.

Getting no bites so my regular ride must be giving me a crappy reference :cry:

Work... What is this work that you speak of?

Archived