Free-to-enter race from BOI to Clash at the Cove

Bimini Babe

The OCC would like to extend an invitation to all BOI-and-surrounds sailors to join the BOI to Marsden Cove race on Friday 2nd March. This free-to-enter race is in association with the Clash at the Cove regatta which takes place on 3rd/4th March at Marsden Cove.

More details plus entry form and SIs on the OCC website:

http://opuacruisingclub.co.nz/2012/02/race-to-clash-at-the-cove-boi-to-marsden-cove-2nd-march/

Sadly not, just promoting. :thumbdown: Too much work to do during the week, and weekends from now until mid-May will be spent frantically trying to complete the 'to-do' list before heading offshore for the first time. Putting life on hold sucks, but I keep telling myself it'll all be worth it when I get that first glimpse of Tonga... :thumbup:

yep, bump is entered and is leaving gulf harbour at exactly 7am on friday :D hopefully itl stay a southwester, see you on the start, Ill be one of the two blonde young fellas on board, and ill give you a big friendly wave :wave: :wave: :wave:

Depends how much extra weight (read beers) the crew bring on board. We'll do our best to keep things interesting for you but suspect you're a little quicker than us.

You got a genny? A mast head one?

Were bringing along a few little toys from another boat hopefully... so we will see. If its light you might beat us

Archived