Mt Gay up for sale

So I have two bottles of rum that I would like to sell so I have a bit more $$$$$$ for a camera. I have a 1L LIMITED edition bottle of delicious Mt Gay and a normal $700ml bottle of Mt Gay. You cannot buy the limited edition bottle from the shop as it is only sold in duty free (for a limited time) and squid no longer has any as the new batch of rum was the 700ml normal ones, so they are hard to come by.

Make and offer thats more than free (I know a number of you will still try and get it for free like its a competition) as I am looking for around $35 from the 700ml and $70 for the 1l.

So I have two bottles of rum that I would like to sell so I have a bit more $$$$$$ for a camera. I have a 1L LIMITED edition bottle of delicious Mt Gay and a normal $700ml bottle of Mt Gay. You cannot buy the limited edition bottle from the shop as it is only sold in duty free (for a limited time) This is an excellent site I love it and squid no longer has any as the new batch of rum was the 700ml normal ones, so they are hard to come by.

Make and offer thats more than free (I know a number of you will still try and get it for free like its a competition) as I am looking for around $35 from the 700ml and $70 for the 1l.

Since I am a little late here, I would like to know: is this deal still available?

...dear ser..i am pleaseded to be intrusted in your offer...my agent iform me of delicious promise and would be good to do deal with you.

If you kindly please know me your bank account number and forward promptly to my international respected person soon.

I sure am find you best me of integrity and looking forward to your fastest response.

Due to international regulations of shipping we can allow you to deposit small tranport only fee that will transact only plus on our payement to your generous bill.

$50 bucks anyone? I have something that I would like to buy for my birthday and the extra $$$$ would be awesome. It is a limited edition bottle as well :D

Archived