cherub

As far as i'm aware my mate who bought my Cherub a few years back still has it some place. It's probably ok. Kevlar foam construction with false floor. I think it is a Tasman Express hull? (Something express hull anyway) One of the better ones. I'll try and fine his number and send you a PM.

anyone have a cherub in need of restoration, but with a pretty averagely alright rig that they wouldn't mind selling for an unbeleivably cheap price?

What on earth did you learn on your trip to the BOI jared ?

Are you completely nuts, or just unbelievably ungrateful ?

Did you not see how all the mono slug sailors and crew were jealous of you as you screamed past them at 26 knots ?

Wash your mouth out with Joseph Kutze, son and change the wording of your ad.

Wanted to burn: 1x cherub preferably ply.

Wanted to restore: What about a nice PT to play with, they are easy to get hold of, easy to restore, lots of fun to sail !

WOW. just watched some youtube vids of PT's and they look awesome!

anyone have a cheap one that they wouldnt mind selling?

all the ones on trademe are above $1500 which is about 2x my budget

Just so happens I also happen to have a PT in my slowly reducing fleet (the Bayswater Maritime Museum, as the wife calls it) but no you can't have it. That is one of the 3 keepers :)

is that your final offer KM?

Sadly yes.

I need it as a chase boat. D1 and a girlfriend have decided they want a 420. As they currently would become swimming champs rather than yachting we are going to work up from something a tad tamer and I don't want to be motoring around behind them so I'm going to sail the PT instead.

Archived