Round New Zealand updates

could be .. but given the issues that yellowbrick had in leg 2 I would of thought that the trackers would of been thoroughly tested on board prior to the start.

Whats more is that they do show a track of some description similar to the others prior to the 1500hr update.

Perhaps Kimbo went bush?

now Revs have passed the entire fleet and are well into the lead.. I think there are some tracker issues yet to iron out..Or theyre in stealth mode.

Given the wind strength and direction Id expect Revs to be in the lead and pulling away so perhaps its come right now?

Hi

Just to give you an update, ALL the trackers were swapped out for new ones 3 days before the start of leg 3, and have been transmitting perfectly for the last 48 hours. Revs missed two position reports near the start (positioning problem we think) but since has been repositioned and has been fine since.

The race tracker is showing all tracks ok for us - if anyone has a problem, please do let us know, and we'll try to help out, but everything's working just fine as far as we can see.

Once again, apologies to everybody for the poor performance in leg 2 - as per our previous explanation a whole combination of factors came into play to screw things up.

Nick Farrell

-

Yellowbrick Tracking

Hi

Just to give you an update, ALL the trackers were swapped out for new ones 3 days before the start of leg 3, and have been transmitting perfectly for the last 48 hours. Revs missed two position reports near the start (positioning problem we think) but since has been repositioned and has been fine since.

The race tracker is showing all tracks ok for us - if anyone has a problem, please do let us know, and we'll try to help out, but everything's working just fine as far as we can see.

Once again, apologies to everybody for the poor performance in leg 2 - as per our previous explanation a whole combination of factors came into play to screw things up.

Nick Farrell

-

Yellowbrick Tracking

Thanks for that :thumbup: All going well for me!

Hi Nick. Which links are working? The ones on the SSANZ web site give me everything except the boats!!

The link which is posted below: http://yb.tl/RNZTH

When the race viewer has opened, just open up the 'Teams' tab on the left hand side, and make sure you've got some groups/divisions ticked at the top... if you haven't got any selected, you won't see any boats on the map....

Nick @ YB

Archived