2012 SIMRAD

Jon

Slight glitch in the photbucket against my machine numbering system.

If you want any pics give me a boat/sail number at the same time just to make sure you get your boat.

Also sorry to a few grumpy servers, all I can say is harden the f*ck up, a 36mb email isn't too big ya softcock :)

Hah! Welcome to my world!

Welcome to the club KM and nice work with the photos. I try and keep mine under 15mb which will be put to the test next week if my replacement battery arrives in time for Saturdays racing.

Most of the out-of-the-camera jpegs are under 10Mb but once you start doing a bit of post-processing to enhance them (lift shadows, eliminate blown out highlights etc) it can double the final file size.

lift shadows, eliminate blown out highlights etc
WTF has hairdressing got to do with it? You got something to tell us AC, something about a closet maybe? ;)

The ones I have are 3.6 to 4.1mb each un-fiddled with. Must say quite impressed at that Nikon. Bloody fast and I've just been shown how to take photo bursts. 20 shots in 2.5 seconds. That could be fun and a tad faster than my Cannon at 3 shots in 2 seconds :)

1/4 Pint, I have a nice one of her and some of others. I'll try and assemble a list of the real goodies yet unclaimed and see if we can get them to owners.

And I have a fair few that have been stashed in the private 'Hall of Infamy' for later use should someone/s get a little too cocky or need calming down. Some are very unflattering indeed :lol: :lol:

Photos I like the boats might if anyone knows how to get them or sees their name below. A few more names -

Omega - few goodies

Skinner - a nice silhouette shot

Sail no 9380 - nice cockpit action shot and some others.

That new white tricycle.

Aaron Mariner - buggered if I can find your email

Lynch Mob

Jamiroquai

Nice cockpit happy happy joy joy crew shot of Notorious.

Rush

Rich on Y88 photos. It's a fast camera but knot fast enough to get good 930 ones though :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Interesting to see how many owners weren't driving their own boats, at the finish at least.

...and I've just been shown how to take photo bursts. 20 shots in 2.5 seconds. That could be fun and a tad faster than my Cannon at 3 shots in 2 seconds :)

...and you thought the mere 800 photos you've got of race #1 was a handful! :o

Yeap, I didn't realise how quick the number could add up. I was expecting the battery to die or the memory to fill up reasonably quickly but it didn't, the fecker just kept going and going and........... I later found it had some gucci battery that lasts forever and twin 16Gb memory cards so it probably would have gone for another whole day. I didn't only take a pile of boat photos.

These top end cameras are so different than the OK but hardly that flash fellas I'm used to.

whats happened ? havent seen Overload in the results or photos. have they gone shy again! i remember what design is overload ? does creworg not keep post after a certain time I can understand there is a cost to keep thing up so. not taking aim but is there a cost that could be met or is there a link to past posts ? I think this is a brilliant barometer to ideas to pop. ratio so please keep up the good work!! cheers

Archived