Simrad 60 photos and videos

Thanks Stephen for posting these, and for all the work that's no doubt gone into editing. Enjoyed seeing our start in Smallboat, just wish we had more height and could have held our nice windward lane for a bit longer. Taeping looked like they had an epic ride into the finish!

Will Calver was also out there taking photos - I think he is putting them all up on his site after the September issue of Boating NZ is out, he's probably taken a shot of every boat that was out there and he's happy to send sample shots if you send him an email (will@oceanphotography.co.nz)

Nice work Stephen...

I have some questions...

Question 1:

This photo held my attention for quite a while...

Where is this exactly?

file.php?id=18281

Question 2:

Do you have a video of the Hanse start? Its smallboat division, but we had our own start so...

Question 3:

I forget... anyone know what question 3 was?

Oh yeah... I remember... Just so you know, that fancy Giltrap Audi spoonsored boat with the fancy winches might seem a little 'Weird", but its actually called "Wired" (check the intro to the 'big cruisers finishes' video :D

Nice work Stephen...

I have some questions...

Question 1:

This photo held my attention for quite a while...

Where is this exactly?

file.php?id=18281

Question 2:

Do you have a video of the Hanse start? Its smallboat division, but we had our own start so...

Question 3:

I forget... anyone know what question 3 was?

Oh yeah... I remember... Just so you know, that fancy Giltrap Audi spoonsored boat with the fancy winches might seem a little 'Weird", but its actually called "Wired" (check the intro to the 'big cruisers finishes' video :D

Thanks.

1) it was of northern leading for the start

2) being uploaded now. My laptop crashed while I was uploading all of the videos to youtube and I must have missed reloading it. Will be up by 12.

3) BUGGER. Thanks for pointing it out :D

Must have been the shockingly good looking crew on the little Ross boat :)

There's no such thing as a little Ross Boat. They are all big.

There's just little Y88s.

Archived