Mount Gay Rum - Photo caption comp

Apologies for my lateness! I have had very important Mount Gay Rum business to attend too.

Buying out Coca-Cola Amatil and then closing the Cola production line down by any chance? ;)

Oh crap, it had to be him didn't it. A damn good choice of caption, unlike the person who posted it :twisted: :lol:

I don't think anyone can deliver to Tuts since the Post Offices last donkey died in 95 but I'm sure I'll find a way just for you Mr Squid.

Apologies for my lateness! I have had very important Mount Gay Rum business to attend too.

Buying out Coca-Cola Amatil and then closing the Cola production line down by any chance? ;)

Oh crap, it had to be him didn't it. A damn good choice of caption, unlike the person who posted it :twisted: :lol:

I don't think anyone can deliver to Tuts since the Post Offices last donkey died in 95 but I'm sure I'll find a way just for you Mr Squid.

Jeez I have been off the pace on this one. Like a growing number of people on this site it seems, away from home earning the bucks to pay for what I would rather be doing. And unlike the Mount Gay Lady, I haven't been attending to important Mount Gay business. I wish...but it looks like I will be now. Lucky I had a non-buttock entry in there to cover the bases! [did I really say that :crazy:

KM did you have to bring up the sad loss of the donkey again, if I had my time over I would never have done it...

Anyway I am in Auckland where should I be heading North Sails trying to cover for Booboo on parental leave, or the House of KM?

Archived