A question for the chain guru

John B

Gawd you guys are funny, 'course its a dolphin.. musta swum through the chain stain stuff Mr Knots is talking about.

Trained? seaworld I suppose.

Look, here's another shot or two of it

IMG_5527_13.jpg

IMG_5530_15.jpg

Very handy... organic depth plus chartplotter function here (with free rockcheck), just so you can anchor with confidence.

IMG_5515_10.jpg

If it were knots I'd say ' what dog' ,but since its you smithy... the golden dolphin ( which isn't mine incidentally)was at Rakino and the darker ones were at Harataonga at christmas.

Same kid(s) though. :wink:

couple more of Youngster coming in...

IMG_5509_7.jpg

IMG_5512_8.jpg

They hung around for a couple of hours that pod.. really fun afternoon.

I made the silly mistake of picking up our Cat so he could see a Dolphin. She surfaced and blew, the Cat which wasn't looking at the water at first, suddenly got this "what was that" shock, looked down to see her and instant got the :wtf: expression and then left claw tracks right out of my arms, over my shoulder, down my Back and gone.

I made the silly mistake of picking up our Cat so he could see a Dolphin. She surfaced and blew, the Cat which wasn't looking at the water at first, suddenly got this "what was that" shock, looked down to see her and instant got the :wtf: expression and then left claw tracks right out of my arms, over my shoulder, down my Back and gone.

Not having a lot of luck Wheels? How do you rate the Disc Grinder V Cat?

Not having a lot of luck Wheels? How do you rate the Disc Grinder V Cat?

Nice :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

You're knot talking about this grinder punishment... :silent:

post-9490-141887152478.jpgAflip.jpg[/attachment]

Are you wheels? :wink:

Geez :!: Hope you had your safety belt on that one!?!

Archived