Situation Vacant

Office Coordinator/ Sales support – Full Time

Fyfe Sails Ltd are small NZ owned sail making company who manufactures yacht and shade sails.

We require a full time all round office administrator.

We are particularly keen on someone who is good at streamlining systems, have excellent grasp of MS Office suite and experience with QuickBooks accounting would be great, training can be given. Someone who uses initiative and willingness to get things done and is organised and enthusiastic to make sure the office environment is running smoothly. You will join a close knit, friendly team, in a no frills and down to earth workplace. We would expect you to have worked in a similar role and it would be beneficial to have some sort of sailing/engineering bias, where you could quickly immerse yourself in understanding what this company does and being able to talk confidently to clients about our products and services.

For more information Contact Michele Fyfe ph 5281335 or michele@shadesails.co.nz

Office Coordinator/ Sales support – Full Time

Fyfe Sails Ltd are small NZ owned sail making company who manufactures yacht and shade sails.

We require a full time all round office administrator.

For more information Contact Michele Fyfe ph 5281335 or michele@shadesails.co.nz

Perhaps you can pass on my friend's resume.

Dear Kenny Fyfe

Please give me a job.

I am well versed in sail making, as I once sewed a button on my shirt, and also fixed a tear in my pajamas.

I have considerable computer experience, having not only seen computers while standing outside Noel Lemming, but also having even used the keyboard to access a considerable amount of smut instore until I was asked to leave. I have streamlined hair, and am able to style in a variety of ways.

As a jetski rider, I can greatly appreciate the benefits of sails, as they make a jetski look like a sail boat without a motor, which is very attractive. On a jetski we do not use a shade sail, but it would be very handy, as the stylish non gay bandana I wear around my head to make me look like a Devonport cRiP$ wEsTcOa$t gangsta does not protect me from the UV rays, so I lose a lot of money investing in skin products from Salon La Prairie.

I am sure I can provide a number of new design concepts to your business. I know that you are very experience in both R Class and 12 foot dinghies. I believe my revolutionary ideas of writing R in lower case and in creating a metric size 12 foot dinghy will help your business to maintain technical leadership.

My mother once made me a wool jersey, so I am keenly aware of the importance of a close knit.

As a teenager I worked in No Frills, and I also have some good experience in helping ladies make a living at Showgirls. In fact, as part of my employment contract, can I expect some sort of spending entertainment allowance in Showgirls money?

I am available to work, but only under any circumstances. Please advise when I should start.

Soggy Bottom.

wunce i coodnet eeven spel saylmakr now i r 1

giz a job

Another extract from the book ' life according to Wal'

all written in jibberish so its just as hard to read as it is to listen to him in real life

wunce i coodnet eeven spel saylmakr now i r 1

giz a job

Another extract from the book ' life according to Wal'

all written in jibberish so its just as hard to read as it is to listen to him in real life

had a very similar problem with being an injinair, tis clear to me though this chap will not fit the "Dedicated Underachievers club" Neither I suspect will he know a thing about african swallows or which very small rocks float, You do need to know these things to qualify as a King or royalty of no fixed abode.....

Neither I suspect will he know a thing about african swallows

still have not got the formula to work out the airspeed velocity of a full laden swallow yet (European one)

Archived