Barfoot & Thompson Shorthanded Series - Big Cash Prizes

Fish

Good story, and well done to Fish and Mr Fish for their series win. On the last day any one of three boats could have taken the series so it was a nail biter so to speak. I do want to give a plug to Mark Holliday who is not only the owner of First Priority but the Manager of Barfoot & Thompson Whangaparaoa. He had the vision and drive to get this thing going and not just by throwing money at it. Mark has been involved in meetings and in producing the series. He wants to (and will be) involved in the organisation of future series.

(GHYC, Manly Sailing Club & WBC met tonight, and you'll be pleased to know that this winning formula will be continued ad refined)

I get alot of pleasure from seeing our people get out there and race and have fun. Sometimes I get a perverse kind of pleasure when I see them come in bedraggled and wet and talking about having a mare of a race but that is for another day! :lol:

So the Barfoot & Thompson Summer Two handed Series is over but only until the next one starts!

Thanks to GHYC and Weiti for running this awesome series, Although I only did two of the races it was awesome fun. good turn out and some close racing with everyone.

We had a really good race with a 2nd on line, mostly because of our sexy code 0 :thumbup:

Archived