OK thats enough, I'm doin it

looks like a lot of fun 727.

Unfortunately I cannot claim it as my own. It belongs to a mate of mine and his father in Tauranga. However, I have been on the Tiger Shark a few times, its bloody fast and rather difficult to right after a capsize.

I wouldn't agree that boats with 1 sail are for pussys :crazy:, but skiffs are scarcely amazing, and a lot of fun. :thumbup:

FP you are a bad boy indeed, :twisted: I been trying to make one that has a smaller charge so I can launch water balloons, but I keep blowing them to bit's :thumbdown:

...and getting soaking wet in the process...how many did it take to give up and get a cuppa :lol: :lol:

FP you are a bad boy indeed, :twisted: I been trying to make one that has a smaller charge so I can launch water balloons, but I keep blowing them to bit's :thumbdown:

...and getting soaking wet in the process...how many did it take to give up and get a cuppa :lol: :lol:

I'm such a slow learner, I think I must of had at least ten blow up in my face before I conceeded :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :oops:

I'm such a slow learner, I think I must of had at least ten blow up in my face before I conceeded :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :oops:

Howling :lol: :shock: :sailor:

Archived