EMTNZ BOAT 2

Yes just a run up today then back in the shed. They want to keep it "low key"

This is the first "boat 2" to launch and they don't what the other teams to see what they go until the other teams launch their second boat and its too late to change things :thumbup:

From a distance it certainly looks like the winning boat :thumbup: Go ETNZ

Interesting "launch" when you don't put it in the water

yip! the old salts say thats bad luck. :wtf:

Well the old salts are wrong

All that matters is that a fluid is spilled on the bow by a woman.

Interesting "launch" when you don't put it in the water

yip! the old salts say thats bad luck. :wtf:

Well the old salts are wrong

All that matters is that a fluid is spilled on the bow by a woman.

I believe that is a christening of a boat and not a "launching" of a boat.

Dalton might have got that wrong?

Could have been worse. Best to do it right than rush it and cock it up. They could have put it in the water after months of work, only to smack a hole in it with the chase boat like the Oracle boys managed to earlier today.... That OR boat is cursed i reckon!

Could have been worse. Best to do it right than rush it and cock it up. They could have put it in the water after months of work, only to smack a hole in it with the chase boat like the Oracle boys managed to earlier today.... That OR boat is cursed i reckon!

Haha saw that.

Boat is also still spaghetti :lol:

Can't write them off just yet though. They're not silly, just seem to have a lot of bad luck!

YES YOU CAN.

THE BAD LUCK YOU GUYS POSTED ON - OR - HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED ACCROSS TO EMIRATES TEAM NEW ZEALAND. ITS NOT BAD LUCK ITS A CURSE. :o :o :( :wink: :wink:

Can't write them off just yet though. They're not silly, just seem to have a lot of bad luck!

YES YOU CAN.

THE BAD LUCK YOU GUYS POSTED ON - OR - HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED ACCROSS TO EMIRATES TEAM NEW ZEALAND. ITS NOT BAD LUCK ITS A CURSE. :o :o :( :wink: :wink:

Phils back!

Curses are so last century Phil - they were used in explanation of things people didn't understand. It hardly surprises me that you believe in them. NOW!!!!!!

I'll stick with maths, science, good engineering, project management and a great team thanks.

Meanwhile....In other news Russ has been inferring that foiling may not be the way to go, funny the new pics of OR17 foiling then, that must have been accidental!! I hate it when that happens.....still looks a bit twisty but not like last time.

Archived