Carbon mast - 9m long

Kiteroa

Ah, that explains the new avatar of a guy standing on a boom repeatedly kissing a mast. If I had a carbon rig I would probably...well, possibly not.

Best of luck with the un-project that you clearly do knot have underway. :thumbup: Thank goodness that secret is safe.

No good for the piedy cause we want Ratz to be a class boat to have a go at the nationals.

It is a steal. Someone should buy it!

What have you got now John? Whatever it is don't paint it red again. Camper, Artemis etc etc.

Well, you wouldn't be the first owner to be a bit unclear about what all the expenditure is going towards, although I did expect you would be more at the more hands-on end of the spectrum.

Anyway if you could just sign off these few small invoices - and fix WT up for the cost of the rig - that should keep things rolling for another couple of weeks but there will be some big-ticket items coming in after then. :thumbup:

This is brilliant! Never has a thread gone this long when there is nothing to discuss! :lol: I REALLY have no plans.

But could the mast be extended to say 11 metres? Just a theoretical question really...

This is brilliant! Never has a thread gone this long when there is nothing to discuss! :lol: I REALLY have no plans.

But could the mast be extended to say 11 metres? Just a theoretical question really...

You'd probably want to extend to maybe 11.3 ish to go on top of:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/boats-m ... 452149.htm

JT knows a little about such matters - theoretically of course....

You'd probably want to extend to maybe 11.3 ish to go on top of:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/boats-m ... 452149.htm

JT knows a little about such matters - theoretically of course....

Hey that's a brilliant idea. I'd never thought of that! :thumbup:

Archived