Carbon mast - 9m long

Kiteroa

This is brilliant! Never has a thread gone this long when there is nothing to discuss! :lol: I REALLY have no plans.

But could the mast be extended to say 11 metres? Just a theoretical question really...

Well AA i have asked the powers to be regarding your new project ( yes the top secret one :silent: ) and it appears that you can go ahead with it ..... Jt :think: ( this looks like him ) will be able to help out I am sure , this is a really good opportunity for you.... congratulations :clap:

Hey Murky - you are SO on the money with that. It's fun eh :mrgreen:

Bushman I'm flabbergasted!

But hey guys this thread is supposed to be about WT selling his mates 9 metre (and not quite long enough) carbon mast.

Good buying I reckon.

Does Borderline have a double bed?

I see she does not come with sails either - is your mate selling his sails too WT? :wink:

9M is a bit too short for us too. Otherwise I might have been able to twist someones arm. . .

You're all wrong, I was thinking of four hulls each one with a mast 2 meters tall and each one with a 4 metro prod. And you all thought you knew what I was up to! I told I didn't know what I was doing! Ask Pedro he's seen me in action at the front of a boat! :lol:

Man i'm glad she said hulls after the two or three , i didn't know where this was going from there ( mind you the gutter is not such a bad place ) AA 4 at one time...... your dreaming mate :problem:

Found it

(apparently has already crossed the Atlantic once).

My god Mr Ogre - that is really radical - even for you. :wink:

Wow - AA - Ummm - what can I say?

No wonder you are beating your head against a brick wall . . .

Hi WT have u got a weight on this mast under 15 kgs wots the dimensions of mast ????

Hi, mast measures 76 x 120mm in section. This is the same shape that the Vickers 7m 'High in Fibre' using at the moment. The mimimum weight for the M24 class mast tube is 16.7kg. This particular tube has had some length cut off the top, so I imagine you'd be getting pretty close to 15kg. Although I don't have the exact weight on hand.

Archived