Ross Bakewell-White 830 Hybrid for sale - Bump n Grind

The Bump

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =569594636

A modified Ross 830 with serious tweaks by Brett Bake-Well White! This is going to be a great buy for someone....a near new boat, well below replacement cost with the latest enhancements. Bump n Grind is seriously for sale for her first time due to change in family circumstances. She is 4 years young - and in near new condition. BBW designed T Keel, rudder, sail plan and rig. Carbon prod. Irona 10hp Desiel inboard, stereo, Stove, cooler box, VHF, Near NEW square Top main (2011), Near NEW blade headsail (2011), masthead spinnaker, 3/4 spinnaker, mast head Genny, #1, cruising main. NEW rudder (2013). Sleeps 4 or 5 with a modified light interior. Great squabs with Teak & Holly flooring. She has been a great little boat for us - and is well known on the Auckland race scene and up at Gulf Harbour too. 2nd on line and handicap in last years Coastal Classic in her divsion! She is modern, tweaky, yet stable enough for a young family and fast enough to chase Ross 930's, SR's and bigger boats around the gulf! You will not find a better equiped and better condition Ross boat on the market...and certainly any Ross 830, 930, SR buyers should consider a look. You will be impressed at her conditon (remember launched in July 2009) and how well she performs. This will be the buy of the year for someone. Family circumstances have changed and she must go. :wave:

Asking $35k Neg.

Contact Bruce on 021 754 574 or can be viewed at Gulf Harbour

What! :shock: Seriously? :shock: :shock: Guys, I can tell you that if you are considering a boat in this price range and size, then don't piss around. The BnG is an awesome boat and it punches way above its weight. Beautifully finished inside and out. Get it before it's too late.

What! :shock: Seriously? :shock: :shock: Guys, I can tell you that if you are considering a boat in this price range and size, then don't piss around. The BnG is an awesome boat and it punches way above its weight. Beautifully finished inside and out. Get it before it's too late.

Total 100% concur with AA on that, especially at the price.

Hopefully it will go to someone who wants a smallish boat that will go fast in the right conditions. And someone from around here!

Its been a awesome boat to sail on for the past 1.5 years, and i'd love to sail on her more!

yup from being mainsheet on her for the last 2 years I can personally vouch that she's an absolutely superb boat.

We've had a heap of fun sailing her and she is beautifully balanced and rewards a great crew.

Now its some one else's turn.

Very sad to see her go, hopefuly she goes to a good home.

I am very keen to have a look. I see you are also doing the Route 66, so if there is time on Friday/Saturday I'll come and have a nose around.

You bet we are going up there...weather looking light but good! Pop over and see her when you have a chance. It will be worth the look! Cheers

Jeez MM. that last comment will win freinds with the old and current owner... not.

hope the new owner is not a gun sailor and whips a few SR arses... for your sake.

I hope he is too. The boat is a very cool little boat, and to have it give us competition too would be awesome! The more fast hotrods around the better.

Archived