Dynex and tight bends

Buy a hundred HnF, they make a perfect gift for wedding anniversaries, Mothers Day etc.

"Dear, can I just whip that flash Anniversary ring off your finger, we have serious vang cascade issues" :lol: :lol:

15 to 40 dollars each plus gst retail

So less than the hi load blocks I have on there and much less weight. :)

Damn you guys - I have already spliced the whole thing twice after having post-splice anxiety about using 4mm Dynex and subsequently moving to 6mm on the sidestays.

And now you tell me this..... aghhhrrrrr. I can see another splicing frenzy coming on.

Off to the Classifieds section - "pre-stretched...never used" - they will be the right size for someone.

Are you prepared for the day that, like most prod builders, you will have to designate the entire set-up "the Mark 1 version"? :silent:

There is a 5mm EE. Knot that I'd ever want to cloud you're thinking by adding other options.

:lol: Damn, I nearly maintained a straight face as I said that last sentence.

That'll lift your loads by 800-1000kg. Or 1300kg odd if using Dynex (and one other knot usually seen much here) branded, but that one is what most others call 6mm so it's a tad heavier and larger, knot much in it down in this size area though. I wish all these bloody rope makers would get their excrement together and use the same measuring methods.... the bastards. There should be zero load differences between ropes like this if they all made a XXmm a bloody XXmm rather than a XX plus a tad +/- mm.

Sorry just had to explain to a superboat person why a 32mm sexy multiplait measures 35mm, yet again. It's knot hard to understand, more a case of he's just knot too bright.

Archived