NZ designed Mini 650 kitset and South pacific Mini circuit.

B00B00

I just spoke to Gary, we are planning another public meeting on September 9th, probably at the Ponse when I ask them. This will be the worldwide launch.

Igor the holdup has been waiting for suppliers/manufacturers to give us the prices. We are getting answers like "why do you want this now?" Go figure.

Anyway we are pretty confident all will be done by Sept 9th, see you there.

The big reaveal is on for Wednesday next week, at the Ponsonby Cruising Club 7pm. Details of the new boat, prices and plans for building and getting the class up and running. If you are interested - be there

Published minutes, photographs and youtube videos of key points of discussion and/or live streaming video feed or it never happened.

Or you could just come to the meeting and contribute....

Published minutes, photographs and youtube videos of key points of discussion and/or live streaming video feed or it never happened.

Or you could just come to the meeting and contribute....

Contribute what? Ambiance?! :wtf:

mothership.. you got all this sorted? we have power on the island, so all of the above is possible

There is now a proposal open to all who want to join in.

When six people sign up the program is GO, we don't have six yet, but we are on the way. The proposal can be read by following the link on the home page.

Anyone wanting to join the fun can contact me or Gary Patten

Im editor@crew.org.nz or 021 760 621.

Gary can stick his up next.

Very well done proposal thingy but can I have mine in green maybe blue please? I know red is fast but a little hard on the eyes ;)

And appendages should be safety Orange, which will clash nastily with the red.

Gotta look pretty while sailing fast :lol: :lol:

Archived