Marshall Law Progress

smithy09

I try to change my Dimension when I see some young thing :shifty: Nah that doesn't help does it.

I don't have an "off". In my user preference panel that is. I have a Yes or No. It was set to Yes, so now it is set to No. Did that solve the problem??

Now if I could just solve my Youtube problem. I still just get a blank page. But I have also found if I go directly to Youtube and click on a vid, it doesn't play.

Beautiful to watch, Smithy. :clap:

The great thing about being involved as closely as you are is that the next time you are bouncing around the back of [whatever] island in the dark with a building breeze and a nasty lump, you will be the guy not worrying about what is holding the rig up.

Leaving your mind free to concentrate on holding dinner down...

Yeah, he does a top job. And you're right Murky. That's the whole idea to give me a bit of confidence in the rig. I reckon without FNC's intervention, we would have lost it on the RNI.... (Probably would have failed Cat 2 though...)

Getting there. That is, if Gary doesn't find any more 30 year old "uglies" hiding behind the Port bunk.... Fresh water leaks I reckon... Bugger. The original job looks awesome though!! :D :D :D :D :D

20130717_144123.jpg

20130717_143820.jpg

20130717_143334.jpg

20130717_144443.jpg

20130717_141559.jpg

Thanks Bardy. More to come but it's rapidly turning into a $300K Ross 40.. :wtf: :wtf: Well not quite, but a lot more is going in than I will ever get back.. At least I'm not alone. Urban Cowboy is spending up large. Shame they're not in the RNI..

Archived