Holman & Pye 26ft

OYSTR

very good little yachts,

used to sail on one many many years ago ( oliver twist ), never felt uncomfortable or nervous, it seemed to handle all the conditions we went out in.

mind you they were designed for the english channel.

we had a much smaller bubble cabin, but similar layout.

I was looking at boats from about 7pm until 1am last night and I always came back to yours. I really like it, but a bit out of my price range at the moment. Went back to look at it today, and also to show a couple of people to ask opinion and your listing has expired... still for sale?

I was looking at boats from about 7pm until 1am last night and I always came back to yours. I really like it, but a bit out of my price range at the moment. Went back to look at it today, and also to show a couple of people to ask opinion and your listing has expired... still for sale?

Hehe, you and 98 other TardMe watchers :lol:

Yep still for sale, but we are away for school holidays (13th on) so I wasn't going to relist it until back. It's "or near offer" so plenty of scope for a Crew discount :wink:

If you PM me your email address I can send you a zip of the listing/photos, and could show her to you this weekend. I'll tell you now though, she is not a racer.

Archived