2013 SSANZ ATL B&G Simrad Series

Cameron

Entries are now open.

This year is the 21st Anniversary of the series! Tell your mates to join the fun and enter the series too...

Have a careful read of the Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions as there are a few changes. Note that there is no requirement for a PHRF cert for any division (if your only interested in line honours) However with the exception of the Multihulls and Young 88's PHRF will be used for handicap results.

There are also some tweeks to the division structure. To win is meant to be a challenge...hence there have been a few mergers of divisions and changes to increase the amount of competition! (and if you win victory will taste even sweeter!)

Hopefully the weather plays the game this year and we get some great sailing in.

Any other smaller sports style boats keen on mixing it with the big boys and doing the longhaul div?

Looking at the RNI fleet of mostly bigger boats we might as well line up with them now.

Bump.

BNG will be doing Shorthaul Sportsboat, just sussing PHRF and renewing SSANZ membership now then will bang an entry in.

--------------

The former owner of the Worlds Fastest E 7.4

The Mercenary will be there, but sadly i wont be on it! Sean and Tom will be out holding up the forte!

Although im trying to jack me up a new boat to do it on, fingers crossed.

The Marshall will be there for the last two races but we will miss the first one which is the 60 this time? Entry will be a bit last minute as I have to sort out new sail measurements for our new PHRF with the Marshall's revised sail plan. We WILL be there though!!

Unfortunately we are out for R1 and 2 as I'm out of the country with work for both those dates. We will make a brief appearance for R3.

A bit gutted but not much I can do about it unfortunately. Good luck guys and girls.

Hey guys.. I'll be in the smallboat division, so I need to be Cat 4. Cat 4 doesn't require EPIRB, or a liferaft/inflated dinghy on deck.

Reading the promo file it looks like I need an EPRIB for all races, and for the 100 shorthaul (63ish NM) a liferaft or inflated dinghy on deck.

Can anyone confirm?

Archived