Dive compressor - beg borrow or rum

I am planning a boys trip away late Jan / early Feb next year for a couple of weeks and am in need of a Dive compressor.

Any ideas where I can get one. Happy to hire, borrow, steal, trade for rum or crayfish?

Alternatively one of those Hookah type systems would be great.....

Thanks

If you get caught short I have 2 hookers. Good for a middle ages gasper down to 7-8mts odd, a kid further. 10mts is pretty much max so unlikely to have bends issues. Can have 2 at once off one unit but you'll reduce the depth you can reach. Both are battery powered. Approx 30amps a hour. One sits on your deck and plugs into the boat but the other is self-contained and can float around behind you.

D2 uses one a lot and it keeps her amused for hours. If you want her back for lunch just turn the switch off, she pops up a minute or 2 later.

Also brilliant for doing stealth lurks up on boats who keep chilly bins or crays sitting on the duckboard :twisted: :lol:

Thanks heaps for the offer. Brilliant 8 boys and 2 hookers. Two many lines, but I'm sure as hell not going down last!

Will drop past your place of Marine Bondage next week as I have a few rope issues that need sorting.

The Dive Doctor might be worth talking to - not sure if they hire but they do import various compressors, pm 'rental' who is a regular on these forums

They're on 530 8117 - prob easier to phone!

Yep give us a call at the Dive Doctor - 5308117 20 R Sylvia Park Rd in Mt Wellington and I am sure we can sort at a fellow Crew member with something.

Or come over with a bottle of rum to the Multi hull marinas after racing on Saturday and we can discuss it over a drink :-) Anthony.

Brilliant 8 boys and 2 hookers
Why is the phrase 'sloppy seconds' popping into my mind? :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rental, that's the one. I was thinking all yesterday Crew has a resident Scuba dude but buggered if I could remember his moniker. I have heard off forum he knows his game well.

We have only just shifted here about 4 weeks ago and the signs are not even up !!

PC - Next time you are at the greasy spoon next door getting a maggot pack pop in and say Hi.

Loving being only 2min off the motorway so might make it to a few rum races now :thumbup:

Getting the shop sorted and do air fills, tank testing, regulator servicing, fix wetsuits and drysuits - just about anything dive related.

Thanks Mr Slut for you kind words - we also repair wet weather gear - neck seals etc.

Make sure you let us know you are a fellow "Crewer" and I will do you the best deal I can :shh: don't tell Dave