Wetsuits

Scotty3934

Hi All

Looking for some opinions. Am in the market for a decent 7mm (or so) wetsuit for diving in the winter. Any recommendations? Who is using what and what are the pro's and con's of the different brands etc. Any input appreciated.

Cheers

Scotty

Hi All

"wetsuit for diving in the winter."

Scotty ya cant call that fag chariot riding "Diving" although the Jetski might be just as wet... :-P

ive got a Wettie. Only issue is having to lube it before you slip it on. (hope KM doesnt read this). Wouldn't ever go back to old school style..I like to be warm.
You're lucky neoprene isn't high on my list. Now if it was a leather Gimp suit :wink: :wink:

I have some nice 7mm Cressi suits on a boat show special for $399. Make sure you let us know you are a "Crewer" and we can sort out a few air fills FOC.

We have shifted to 20R Sylvia Park Rd in Mt Wellington and need some customers !!

Come and visit......please :thumbup:

Ant.

Hi All

Looking for some opinions. Am in the market for a decent 7mm (or so) wetsuit for diving in the winter. Any recommendations? Who is using what and what are the pro's and con's of the different brands etc. Any input appreciated.

Cheers

Scotty

I use the moray 7mm semi dry, one piece with the zip across the chest. Absolutely beautiful to wear and warm.

Just use the old shopping bags on your hands and feet to help the cuffs slip on.

We dive all winter in 10 deg water and all I add is a kidney belt and its all good for two dives.

Modern technology certainly makes thing like this more enjoyable.

Yep the technology has really improved in the last couple of years.

I use the moray 7mm semi dry, one piece with the zip across the chest. Absolutely beautiful to wear and warm.

Just use the old shopping bags on your hands and feet to help the cuffs slip on.

We dive all winter in 10 deg water and all I add is a kidney belt and its all good for two dives.

Modern technology certainly makes thing like this more enjoyable.

I forgot to add that In the summer you can't muck around getting your gear on as you will overheat in about 2 minutes

I usually suit up then put the rest on in the water where it's nice and refreshing

Archived