Navman speed transducer

Changed

I hope someone out there has a transducer for a 3100. The paddle wheel on mine was crushed by the travel lift.if you have one could you please PM me. Thanks.

If it is just the paddle wheel itself, it *used* to be a separate component and you would have a hope of getting one today from one of the big chandleries. Super-easy swap-over - new part comes complete with a replacement pin. Hope that's still the case. :thumbup:

Yeah i bought mine from Halfmoon Bay Electrical they stocked just the Paddlewheel. The pin just slides out and the wheel changes easily.

Think i paid about $40 for it from memory. Talk to SJ.

I have an entire transducer if you like. Was working but pulled out due to change of gear. I'm pretty sure I do have just a spare paddle wheel also.

No I don't have the head anymore, that's currently 1/2 way between here and Fiji.

PM your address again and I can courier or we are in the Wairau Valley.

Now, which boat pile is it in?? I know you're there somewhere.

For anyone who cares to know, here is the technical description from the packet the spare paddle wheel and little shaft was in

NAVICO

Wheel Assembly Kit

Part No AA010125

and then it had another sticker on top of that with 'Part No AA002076' which seem to allude it was a 2 piece kit.

On a courier to you now Changed. I knew it was in there somewhere.

Archived