Foreign boat not allowed to leave.

Kestrahl

BA may be unwilling to respond here now after I told him about the forum censorship (and the nature of my deleted posts) Funny, I now have some respect for him, even if only upwind. Might even buy him a coffee.

Pete you weren't censored, you were deleted because you broke the terms and conditions by passing from criticism to personal abuse. My call. If you really don't like it start another thread about it somewhere.

Subjective enforcement. The famous troll's stalking of me, personal abuse etc. went unattended for so long but I guess it was selling advertising. But you're right, another thread topic. If Sean (BA) agrees to a suggestion of mine I may be giving him a small amount of press time here. Twill be interesting to see how firmly he is prepared to adhere to his principles by putting himself out on a limb by being interviewed by the free person's antichrist (in some people's views).

Now if I imagined that I was a judge, residing over this , I would be a bit concerned.

A long time ago I would have been making hurumpfing noises....

And occasional....is that your personal oppinion or the facts counselor......

I woud have nodded to the quiet and considered statements, but still without judgement.

As the trial continued and the team for the prosecution and the team for the defendant became more accrimonious, I would become more disturbed.

I would start saying things like "difficulties between the two legal representitives , have NO bearing on this trial".

"It , on both sides, does no justice, and in no way helps the jury to decide".

But then I woke up...and rembered that this was the internet.

So, in my imagination, I would as a judge say......

Im calling a recess....for both sides to get thier sh*t together, calm down, and have a serious look at their brief.

Archived