Watch the AC

Aussie

You can watch it all in HD on youtube, you just need to get around the "not authorized in your country" crap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spzjP_yAh7c#at=3772

You can use hotspot shield (google search that) or start the stream, and when you get the error, google search the exact error - there are many options to sidestep it... :D

I would love a hd live stream seeing that I have unlimited internet bandwt.

I would love some great racing, slam dunks, skippers with "something" intelligent/funny/abrasive/drunk/ to say rather than the media spin doctor rhetoric!

I would love close racing, competition, close finishes, tough starts, final legs with 45 flawless" attacking" tacks, tactical decisions that make a difference, tight covering, some one on board to yell "starboard", or "up" or f*ck off out of there.....

Nope this is not racing. Its glorified drag racing while ripping up million dollar bills and showing a boat with a blurred backdrop.

Even the commentators are boring spin merchants talking up a bore fest.

Dear Johnkey. Can we have our money back. EQC needs more earthquake cash!

Was actually Helen & Labour who gave ETNZ the cash. JK had nothing to do with it and was left holding the baby on that one.

Beside's they've already had their money back. Here are the real numbers for those in doubt:

http://etnzblog.com/#!2013/04/the-americas-cup-how-it-adds-up-for-new-zealand

Yip.... that's great spin :thumbup:

I know hellen and mallard did the damage. johnkey is in power now. :wink:

Spin or not, there are some facts that are exactly that - facts. ETNZ has paid at least the equivalent of what they received from the government directly back, and much more via indirect means.

This is obvious for anyone with a basic understanding of maths, and anyone else who says otherwise is just trolling. Now back on topic or posts will go/thread will be locked.

Well I actually love it! It's supposed to be the Formula 1 of yacht racing, well here it is.

And there's plenty of room for winning or losing a race, 1 mistake and you go from winning to out the back door.

As for wanting to see guys yelling "starboard" let's try that at 80 knot closing speeds and see how it works out for everyone?

As for wanting to see guys yelling "starboard" let's try that at 80 knot closing speeds and see how it works out for everyone?

hopefully we eventually see at least one race close enough for a tight cross!

I understand that people are not seeing the same type of tacking duels that used to feature in this racing, but if you watch the 8.5 multi fleet vs. monohull racing you see the difference as well, just not as pronounced. It's just faster to get a tactical & speed advantage and sail round the other guy, rather than mix it up 1/2 a boat length away.

Are tactics still important? Watch the start & tell me no?

Of course I want to see 2 boats that are close in terms of boat speed & crew work mix it up a bit, but if you don't like these boats can I respectfully suggest that you are probably happier on your leaner and just ignore all those multi trailer trash types! :wink:

Was actually Helen & Labour who gave ETNZ the cash. JK had nothing to do with it and was left holding the baby on that one.

Beside's they've already had their money back. Here are the real numbers for those in doubt:

http://etnzblog.com/#!2013/04/the-americas-cup-how-it-adds-up-for-new-zealand

Yip.... that's great spin :thumbup:

I know hellen and mallard did the damage. johnkey is in power now. :wink:

Spin or not, there are some facts that are exactly that - facts. ETNZ has paid at least the equivalent of what they received from the government directly back, and much more via indirect means.

This is obvious for anyone with a basic understanding of maths, and anyone else who says otherwise is just trolling. Now back on topic or posts will go/thread will be locked.

The spin was on the thread comment re Clark and Co. Not the

Iink!

No off topics stuff there.

Now back on topic or posts will go/thread will be locked.
Don't wanna be rude but this threads topic doesn't actually exist so can it have ever been 'on topic' :twisted: :wink:
Now back on topic or posts will go/thread will be locked.
Don't wanna be rude but this threads topic doesn't actually exist so can it have ever been 'on topic' :twisted: :wink:

You're not rude - you're wrong! (see - now I'm doing it).

The thread was about watching the AC - not bitching about whether the government should have paid it or not.

Now back to your cave, troll :twisted:

Now back to your cave, troll :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive decided to give up watching all of the remaining round robbin races as there boring and ill be late to work now that school holidays have finished :(

Sorry to thread drift away from the AC ;)

But looks like the LV is providing more excitement, a busted rudder at speed??

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sportvideos/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503056&gal_cid=1503056&gallery_id=134452

Do seals need a prescription for headache medicine?

At that speed and with water density I suspect the poor wee soul needed a coffin. Oh well - at least the sharks got fed.

Wait until the tree huggers get hold of this. Once they do - point them at all the plastic rubbish in the oceans first - lost fishing nets next - submerged container next - and I'll stop there ...

Archived