timberwolf

We could have a thread where people can post pictures of their upside down multi. I've got a nice sequence on mine coming back up! It's pretty much a fact of racing a raft. At some point you're going to flip it.

Its not the ideal time to be making comments such as these.

Fair call, and I know how you feel as I've been there with my GBE. Just fix it up and carry on. At least not being on your boat at the time, you escape with only material damage and no long term worries about pushing the boat hard again. But the chance of having a swim at some point is high. To argue that it's never going to happen is a bit unrealistic. Much like racing motorbikes and being completely confident about not falling off. Which is possible, if you're slow and safe, or very very talented. Take Rossi for example. TW and Rossi both had a very good run till the other week.

Its finally starting to look up a bit on the Timberwolf front.

The forlorn pile sitting at Okahu may be able to finally get worked on.

Once again I can only say how fantastic it is having so much support from all the other Multihull members who have offered freely their time and efforts.

And a very special thank you to Neil Bailey, there simply isn't a harder working Insurance Broker out there.

Let the work begin !

wolfy is a brute of a boat in those conditions and that is what I love about him.

watch it Vagabond - TW is a 'he' and might just come back to maul ya all over the race track!

Are you going to be able to repair the ama MW, or do you have to make a whole new one?

I think we decided it was beyond repair the day after he came up on the hard.

There is also some serious structural damage to the Starboard side as well that won't be fully revealed until we get the deck

off him.

Are you going to be able to repair the ama MW, or do you have to make a whole new one?

I think we decided it was beyond repair the day after he came up on the hard.

There is also some serious structural damage to the Starboard side as well that won't be fully revealed until we get the deck

off him.

Sorry to hear it. I had a look a couple of weeks ago and wondered. I thought that if you repaired you'd end up with it significantly heavier.( which you wouldn't want I'm sure.)

I guess that proves plywood has no place in the marine environment either.. except on a piedy of course.

GET A PIEDY UP YA!!

Glad to hear you have a way forward Mr Wolf, shame its a bit of a hard one!