timberwolf

scan0004.jpg

Its that time !

with the Green all the way to the bow I just thought it looks too long and low wooded, but not really sure how to handle it.

want to restrict it to maximum of two colours, the Green and the Deck is a very light grey.

Any artistics out there ?

Paint it all green then do some detail with adhesive sign-writing plastic stuff to break it up? That allows you to move on with painting. (Sorry cant spell vynal - spell-checker keeps coming up with vaginal)

What about a set of jaws a la a Wolf on the bows?

Maybe leave the name there, that looks good, and move the graphic further forward to balance the number at the other end??? Rolling the white/grey down over the edge looks good.

Mind you I did like the 1st version, that would play with a few heads.

"Boat coming...Opps make that 2, there is a white one only just behind the green one" :) :)

Err... hang on, I suppose I shouldn't be making paint related comments. I better go away now :?

[attachment=0]scan0004.jpg[/attachment]

Its that time !

with the Green all the way to the bow I just thought it looks too long and low wooded, but not really sure how to handle it.

want to restrict it to maximum of two colours, the Green and the Deck is a very light grey.

Any artistics out there ?

Simple, How about I take the hulls off your hands and you a you build some new one's a bit shorter

I would do it the same as bmw oracle, if you wanna be clever fade it from green into grey at the bow like their old keelboat faded from black to white otherwise the lazy option is like the DOG Tri just cut off with and angled line, looked fine to me.

Matt Stuart worked out that the Curved foils have to built from Solid High Modulus Carbon to withstand the loads they will be under.

They will weigh 15 kg each. And under full load will deflect 32mm at the Tip. The lift they provide is Massive !

Thanks Matt :thumbup:

Tim you will ned to do something at the bow, the white looks good,but what about a snarling stylized wolfs head with a flowing mane feathering back a meter?

I would be happy to draw something up.

I am so impressed with Mats foils they have made a hell of a difference to Offender, you will love yours.

Tim you will ned to do something at the bow, the white looks good,but what about a snarling stylized wolfs head with a flowing mane feathering back a meter?

I would be happy to draw something up.

TWFGrr.jpg

Pedro, if you have any ideas please sketch them up.

We have a pretty cool idea being undertaken but are struggling to get it to come together.

This is how we remember the old wooden dog ,when she was frist launched back in the day ,I think she should be called CATERMINATOR now, she looks good Tim :clap: :clap:

post-10443-141887175196.jpg