timberwolf

See, cruising such a pedigree race boat like the mighty Timberwolf is easy, dry and comfortable provided there are enough boats around you to carry extra beer, wine, steak, chips, water, roof, galley, bunk, toilet, anchor etc etc.

And a huge time was had by all!

bows.jpg

4 boats.jpg

Ha classic!

I spotted Bill out there but didn't know who was on the 2 to tango. You guys were getting along nicely. Shame the breeze crumped out at tiri.

Sitting on my bean bag reading the paper and listening to some good music in the shade of the boom tent was pretty nice. Keeping the sun of the kids is also a feature. Mainsails are overrated!

Ha ha good one , it was a nice breeze all the kids were asleep give them sealegs 4 breakfast !! Lol , miss up the front day dreaming a me sucking a beer or 5 back , the wind got up later that day, back home now ,coming up 4 mahagangi weekend could c u there !!

It's amazing how a tri, any tri, really is a thing of beauty!

not quite any - I have seen some real plonkers!

But yes, Timberwolf is a thing of beauty.

I think, for me anyway, it is that 'bird of prey' look. Always looks so sexy . . .

M

thanks guys :thumbup: if anyones interested heres a short clip of our cruise up to kawau. 20-30kt sou wester against the tide shore made for a fun ride through tiri passage, we topped out at 23.8 while 2 sailing and 20 under main only. the camera was set to underwater mode so no sound but all you would have been able to hear is my teeth chattering and nail biting

66 pages and counting - I bet Crafty is insane with jealousy!

Hahaha :clap: :clap:

Or just insane :?

It must be the biggest topic for single boat.

A very interest record of reconstruction and the thoughts of the owner.

Well done Tim.

But why so much over a GREEN TRICYCLE. :lol: :lol: :lol: