Something found on your boat that is not on most others?

Fusion

What about something trying to get on your boat.

IMG_8085_5.jpg

We caught 2 of these mothers this year.. that little 4 footer and a 6 footer that went a bit ballistic off the Cavallis.

What species is that?

Niiice... That last shot could be misinterpreted as a large nipple sticking out of her right shoulder blade and not your finger - where the hell was the rest of your hand? :shock: :lol:

theres a shoulder in that picture? :wtf:

What about something trying to get on your boat.

IMG_8085_5.jpg

We caught 2 of these mothers this year.. that little 4 footer and a 6 footer that went a bit ballistic off the Cavallis.

What species is that?

mako, the toothy and acrobatic wonder of the sea. lots about this year.. two close encounters with bronze whalers as well... like 500mm from a bather on the boarding ladder close( 2 M long) at mimi ,and another bigger one at barrier.. about 2.5 + long about ooo 3m off the paddleboard occupied by my wife at the time, and 5 m away from the boat.

This is the 2m one at mimi, come back for a look at the oar

IMG_8719_2.jpg

no pictures but we had about a 6fter swiming through the boats at motuora then atleast a 12-13fter swim under the kawau yacht club wharf

The one up at Kawau chased a guy back up his boarding ladder in the morning the freaked out a young boy swimming in the afternoon.

After using the hair wigs now usually I do not need to have my hair cut to often to gain the ideal hair style I want as I can always find the bob wigs that can change my hair style to the way I like. Really a good method and you can have a try.

Yahhhhh I love spambot. He's my favorite sailor :D

You big souk Idler. And I had a mental picture of you as a big burly bloke that rocks bounced off! :D

:lol: :lol:

Well its all true....not just rocks either,...

So here is the back story.

I was given wise owl as a kid some 40 years ago.

It was given to me by another kid who was so sad that my brothers used to pinch and torment me about my "panda"

See he had heaps of "friends" including a 2 meter snake.

He just thought it was wrong.

Somehow, in all my lifes journeys and the loss of so many things, I managed to keep "owl".

It was perhaps when I was 25 that I realized what a metaphor it was having a "wise owl" looking over my shoulder.

It has always reminded me how unwise I am.

"Wise owl" has won arguments, put kids to sleep, a best friend to others (temporary only, because owl is MY best friend) and always there as a reminder of the past, present and future.

"wise owl" is also a good, solid member of this boats crew.

Quiet at the most, but when "wise owl" falls off the top of the telly, we are in weather that needs care.

Other people may have rings, mantras, special necklaces, magic bags, tattoos, .......I have "wise owl" :D

The "The keeper of the remote" is only 25 years old.

Unlike "wise owl" the keeper has been far more active.

The keeper has been the voice of many kids and adults.

The name came about because the keeper is also wise and as the name suggests, sorted out many arguments about the early days of the remote control.

The keeper "in the right hands" has sorted out many such problems since.

I can honestly tell you that unusual that they are, and soft that they may seem, that on this boat, boats before, and life in general......they are tough, clever, and worth having on any boat.

easyfind nav area.

Hot damn! The US spends billion$ developing GPS but they missed the hidden navigational art of.... sandpaper...

Good photo - that _is_ a gorgeously Zen-like space :)

Don't you think blue would have been better KM?

Yes but it's hidden so I can live with it after being trained by a house full of frontbums.

Good photo - that _is_ a gorgeously Zen-like space :)
Concur, very nicely laid out.

Archived