Something found on your boat that is not on most others?

Fusion

I keep a warm gun in ma pocket all the time pardner! Thats the Admirals toilet paper Banaari, gives a Zen like experience after going. Frontbums! :lol: I used cable clips to attach the ocky strap and they are breaking so I'll have to get something else otherwise it all works a treat.

post-11360-141887262752.jpg

Um...given your last post Bbay....I am a little scared.

But hey, you show me yours and I,ll show you mine....

If all else fails, try loading it to you tube.

You can then do a link.

Maybee start a new post.?

A few of different ones

1. Ice axe, crampons and climbing gear

2. A small filter that fits onto our water tank filler to allow us to directly fill our water tanks from the deck collected rain (small foam bungs to block the scuppers after the rain has cleaned the deck)

3. a sink plunger to unblock sinks, and to use as a sucker/handle when cleaning the boat bottom by snorkelling (and it works well)

4. a float free (hydrostatic release) large plastic barrel with additional EPIRB/food/water/flares/torches/tooth brushes sun cream.....etc. (all the stuff that you need to change every now and again and don't want to put in the liferaft).

got a few stranger things but you need a certain type of forum to mention those.

A few of different ones

1. Ice axe, crampons and climbing gear

2. A small filter that fits onto our water tank filler to allow us to directly fill our water tanks from the deck collected rain (small foam bungs to block the scuppers after the rain has cleaned the deck)

3. a sink plunger to unblock sinks, and to use as a sucker/handle when cleaning the boat bottom by snorkelling (and it works well)

4. a float free (hydrostatic release) large plastic barrel with additional EPIRB/food/water/flares/torches/tooth brushes sun cream.....etc. (all the stuff that you need to change every now and again and don't want to put in the liferaft).

got a few stranger things but you need a certain type of forum to mention those.

Thats an interesting idea having the grab bag in a barrel Elenya, where does it live, special locker?.

I've always meant to carry a plunger for the sinks but haven't got around to it .I do carry a glaziers lifting handle ( 2 suckers with operable levers) to do a similar job.. just to hold onto the topsides when I'm cleaning the waterline.

Yep, got the plunger etc. How about a life size replica of a Gibbon? :lol: Gibbo was "rescued" from the Thai Gibbon Sanctuary in Phuket, as a donation for the real Gibbons rescue fund...

Thats an interesting idea having the grab bag in a barrel Elenya, where does it live, special locker?.

I've always meant to carry a plunger for the sinks but haven't got around to it .I do carry a glaziers lifting handle ( 2 suckers with operable levers) to do a similar job.. just to hold onto the topsides when I'm cleaning the waterline.

The barrel sits athwartship on the bulkhead at the aft end of the cockpit foot well. A good fit with a couple of inches to spare. This does take about a two foot of room out of the foot well length but is no problem. A couple of webbing straps and a hydrostatic release unit finish off the installation. Also serves to reduce the volume of the foot well should we get a goffer aboard (no the hydro release doesn't get set off by that).

cheers

A 2.1m diagonal sized screen and laser projector, with 4.1 surround sound, seating for 15 to watch and 120 DVD's to choose from...

Archived