Something found on your boat that is not on most others?

Fusion

I geared it down a bit and went for the 2:1 ratio rather than Cols 1:1, makes for better handling when you hot it up a bit. Girls not winches ED... :)

My hand was assisting the young lady aboard thank you AA.

Most of all I thank BooBoo for the lovely Norths gennaker sock which made it all possible. These two were not the least bit interested in sailing and just wanted to find beaches to sun themselves on so dropping the gennaker was a one man job.

Thank you BooBoo, I am truly grateful :)

I don't care how many chicks you have on your boat...

My stick is bigger than yours:

Umm.. Righty ho. enjoy playing with your big stick by yourself, I'd take the chicks personally. I only had 2 onbaord for my xmas cruise

P1050055.JPG

Really? You really really really don't care? Go back and have another look at the photos.

I'm merely pointing out that having a big stick is more important to me than chicks I can't have. I was very upset when the old one broke on Sunday...

I'm merely pointing out that having a big stick is more important to me than chicks I can't have.

That's enough of that quitter talk! Do you think the boys on the Force Eleven set off for the Bay knowing for certain they were going to jag a three-pack of Swedish backpackers? You have to show up, do the spadework, run the risk of getting rejected, pick yourself up and move on if so...it's a game of percentages. Or so I recall...

Those brazilian chicks were not that hot and Sundreamer you can't post photo's of your Mother. Anyone have genuine photo's to out rank the Force Eleven?

What about something trying to get on your boat.

IMG_8085_5.jpg

We caught 2 of these mothers this year.. that little 4 footer and a 6 footer that went a bit ballistic off the Cavallis.

Archived