oops & oh s@#t

otto

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2013/07/07/cement-carrier-ship-crashes-into-boats-in-norway-video/

Cement carrier ship ‘Cyprus Cement’ collided with several boats in Levanger marina, Norway, on July 6. Three boats sunk while others were badly damaged after the crash. According to reports, the accident occurred due to a faulty propeller that caused maneuverability problems. No one was injured.

The 97 meter long freighter Cyprus Cement allided with floating piers and pleasure craft at Levanger, Norway. The Cyprus Cement was proceeding out the port when it suffered a failure with its bow thruster and backed into the marina destroying the docks and boats. No reports of injuries. Reports state damage is to be over 1 million Norwegian Crowns. The Cyprus Cement was detained a short time later by the Norwegian Coast Guard. An investigation into the incident is being conducted.

That Cement Ship surely has to be worthy of a captions contest. Like....

Marina? what Marina?or....

How to use the Dock to spring the Bow away when the wind is pushing the Bow against the Dock.

What I don't understand with the first video, is why they didn't immediately turn bow into the wind and stop. I was amazed they didn't pull the mast over.

That Cement Ship surely has to be worthy of a captions contest. Like....

Marina? what Marina?or....

How to use the Dock to spring the Bow away when the wind is pushing the Bow against the Dock.

That one should be for the westhaven guard link : " Hey! I already told you you can't come along side!!!!

Archived