wanted a real life

Pumbaa

I'd love to know more, but don't expect to read it on a public forum. We've had some things to deal with recently and it would be interesting to know what others do to change things (though some things you simply have to deal with).

Big one for me was realizing how unimportant wealth and status are compared to what we all know are the really important things.

Hey Pumbaa , just because all your mates are so much better than you in every way make and form this is not a real reason to get a hang up , we sort of like it this way ( this is the way you were born ), you will be fine :thumbup: trust me i used to be a real estate agent :wave:

Hey Pumbaaaaaaa, Just because your boat is slower than Bushman's, that is not a good reason to get depressed. You could turn it into a launch :thumbup:

Thank you all for your concern. Fortunately my life is fine, good even, I've never had money so that's never been a problem, my boat is going to cost about what it is worth-so that's got to good news and a first. My children make me laugh, my wife makes .......... No, things look quite rosy in all directions but one. Bushman.

If you didn't have a smirk on your face the whole time it would be easier to tell when you've been up to mischief.

And I was wondering about moving up there. Makes Jafas look all warm and cuddly.

good we just got rid of another import :thumbup: the dam things keep moving up here and push up house prices :shh:

cool .. welcome to the neighborhood :clap: you can always crash at pumbaas any time any amount of people whatever hour , he might like the company , he's on his own these days or until his family decides to return :eh: from their break from him .

Archived