Who wants a Piedy?

Kiteroa

If anyone wants to do it as a group project then id be keen. I am not practical with fixing things so its more the interest in learning how to do new things/occupy my mind and time.

It's an absolute miracle that Ratz didn't meet the same end when we took her from Northcote to Te Atatu! I put my foot through the bottom as she was being hauled up the slip! Must have been the water pressure on the other side keeping the bottom in her during the delivery trip.

Good old piedy's!

There are may piedys that have sank and come bact to fight another day. These are the ones I can think of.

Lelant

Loose unit

Jim bean

Any others?

I would have been significantly better off with this piedy than Ratz! At least 42 only has 'some' rot. As opposed to ratz, which at the time of purchase was 'mostly' rot.

Although Ratz has always been the fastest piedy ever built, hands down.

I would have been significantly better off with this piedy than Ratz! At least 42 only has 'some' rot. As opposed to ratz, which at the time of purchase was 'mostly' rot.

Mate your dreamin! :lol:

Mate your dreamin! :lol:

The Rat has been lulling you guys into a false sense of security over the past few years. She'll be back though. Aiming for next years nationals all going well.

Archived