HAKA

Grayballs

C'mon, this is thee America's Cup! They wouldn't do a Haka themselves, they'd pay a cultural group to do one for them. Along with Tourism NZ links all at some hosted party with important business people all with secret America's Cup I'm worth more than you handshakes.

In fact haven't they already had the full on cultural experience at one of those opening ceremony thingies? The one Prada got fined for not having a good enough time at?

best you leave now then ... cause real kiwis love it

So-called "real kiwis" (please define that for me!) ought to realise that a significant portion of non-Kiwis, from what I keep getting told, regard it as highly symptomatic of small-country syndrome.

The All Blacks get away with it because they're damned good.

I'm a real kiwi and I never got the hype behind the huka. Mind u I'm not much of a rugby fan bunch of guys in short shorts tight tops running around after a ball then hugging groping each other when they do get the ball. ..and just incase u missed it u get to see it on the news read it in the paper and hear about it on the radio for the next week. ....yawn! ! I'd rather watch epoxy cure

I'm a real kiwi and I never got the hype behind the huka. Mind u I'm not much of a rugby fan bunch of guys in short shorts tight tops running around after a ball then hugging groping each other when they do get the ball. ..and just incase u missed it u get to see it on the news read it in the paper and hear about it on the radio for the next week. ....yawn! ! I'd rather watch epoxy cure

.......no your not a real kiwi mate......enjoy your epoxy session :wtf: )

Yeah, why do we devote a full 25% of the news to the inarticulate, low-IQ'd grunting that passes for an "interview" with these creatures?

Not unhappy, Bushman, just think that slightly too much national attention is given to an activity and surrounding culture that is ultimately meaningless; while ratepayers and taxpayers are expected to stump up extortionate sums funding it (Eden Park, Forsyth Barr Stadium, and the proposed white elephant for Christchurch).

Progress ....... yes we have to have it ......the only place for moaning should be in the bed room .....next time you are in auckland dont use the harbour bridge cause a bunch of usless dummies moaned about what a waste of money that was to...... when in rome .........

Progress ....... yes we have to have it ......the only place for moaning should be in the bed room .....next time you are in auckland dont use the harbour bridge cause a bunch of usless dummies moaned about what a waste of money that was to...... when in rome .........

Critical point you're missing is the stadia demonstrably *ARE* a waste of money, except for those that benefit by enjoying their sport while sucking on the public tit. The good news, it looks like Canterbury ratepayers might just manage to pull the plug on the abomination the government's trying to saddle them with.

Archived