Looking for a 4.5 X 2.5 Temporary carport/gazebo or similar

B00B00

Anyone got an old carport/gazebo/shed/whatever with the approximate dimensions of 4.5 x 2.5m that they don't need right now.

Im doing up my sunburst for the kids and its time to get into the powertools but given the fact that my mancave is right under my kids bedroom and incorporates the laundry and kids rumpus, I really need to move operations outside.

I have a nice big concrete pad outside so perfect for setting up a temporary workshop where I can make a bit more noise and mess. Even a more permanent setup would be fine.

Happy to buy, borrow or rent anything suitable.

2013-07-04 18.22.16.jpg

I have the frame of one of those fold out versions. 3mts sq I think it is. Needs new fabric but I suspect that shouldn't be an issue for you.

All yours if you want it. Don't want it back for at least 100 years. It just seemed a waste to chuck it after the fabric went away in a large blow. No idea where, seen no sign of it since.

I'll check the size tomorrow and txt ya.

Hi Clive, That looks to be a 6m x 3m as im guessing your boat is just over 5m wide?

Would you been interested in selling it or renting it to me for a month or 2, it looks ideal for what I need.

Otherwise KM I will have look at yours and see if i can build a new cover for it.

Archived