For FARKS sake!!!!!!!!!!!

ETNZ are causing my 76yo Mum to use language never heard from her before.

If they cock this up they better keep well clear of her or she is quite likely to become their worse nightmare.

Race 14 Performance Data

• Course: 5 Legs/10.22 nautical miles

• Elapsed Time: OTUSA – 33:47, ETNZ – 34:10

• Delta: OTUSA +:23

• Total distance sailed: OTUSA – 12.8 NM, ETNZ – 13.1 NM

• Average Speed: OTUSA – 23.31 knots (27 mph), ETNZ – 22.58 knots (26 mph)

• Top Speed: OTUSA – 36.60 knots (42 mph), ETNZ – 35.41 knots (41 mph)

• Windspeed: Average – 11.4 knots, Peak – 14.9 knots

• Number of Tacks/Jibes: OTUSA – 8/12, ETNZ – 8/12

If I had a drink every time coverage of this debacle made me launch into a rant I'd be getting my stomach pumped before breakfast most days. It's an absolute joke. Extended replays while LIVE racing is going on??! Seriously??!! And don't get me started on Tasker............ :evil:

come on why did they not continue to push in, even though they were not laying the mark. At least they would have put pressure on!!!!

+1

Same as the point in the last race 1/2 way down, more pressure instead of the bay tour.

If I had had a drink every time I heard Tasker say "big gains to Oracle" this morning, I would not be able to type this by now.

Listening to Tasker just about drives me to drink.

Racing is far from my expertise, but I had several questions of Why??? running through my mind. The last one being that ETNZ just watched Oracle fall off the skid and wallow for a bit (last gybe to the mark) and yet they sailed to exactly the same place to do exactly the same thing. ?????

this is race over and I am struggling to think of what ETNZ can do to win this thing anymore. the races are slowly running out.

All ETNZ need to do to win a race is cross the finish line first.

We've done it 8 times before.

Chin up, face forward, another day in the office. lets see some fighting talk instead of spitting the dummy, you can't win if you give up, fortitude in the face of adversity, dig deep to your inner strength - we can do this, all we have to do is cross the finish line first :!:

All ETNZ need to do to win a race is cross the finish line first.

We've done it 8 times before.

Chin up, face forward, another day in the office. lets see some fighting talk instead of spitting the dummy, you can't win if you give up, fortitude in the face of adversity, dig deep to your inner strength - we can do this, all we have to do is cross the finish line first :!:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Archived