#whiteisland2013

Aussie

what about lonly planet?? where is the towdog?

Have you been drinking?

Its Wild Days Rum's birthday today... think...a rum brands birthday on an island...

Wish I was there.

yes, i understand about time and needing to be somewhere monday morning, but, its a long race, it can take a long time to sail to white island and back - why make it harder with a time limit of any kind from anywhere?

Not sure what time limit you are referring to.

I can find nothing in the NOR or SI about a time limit, so I assume Wandering Star has withdrawn because the crew needs to be back in Auckland on Monday.

Am I missing something?

omg..

Well at least someone here read the nor and SIs.

There is no time limit for the RACE. Boats can finish on Wednesday if they want.

Wandering Star had their own time limits in place.

its actually glamor out here. sea breeze will kick I soon then we will be away. bee n pushing the pepe pretty hard and stoked with how the boat is going. sorry suellen I keep forgetting the #tag. its normally a debarcle trrying to update facbook while 2 handed racing

its actually glamor out here. sea breeze will kick I soon then we will be away. bee n pushing the pepe pretty hard and stoked with how the boat is going. sorry suellen I keep forgetting the #tag. its normally a debarcle trrying to update facbook while 2 handed racing

All good guys :-) I've just been stealing your updates anyway! You guys have sailed really well! Looking forward to catching up on Thursday at the prize giving.

Archived