#whiteisland2013

Aussie

Maybe I'm just old fashioned but that page gives me a headache.

So now we're complaining that there is TOO much information?

No, just the layout.

Just read left to right like you would normally do.

omg..

Well at least someone here read the nor and SIs.

There is no time limit for the RACE. Boats can finish on Wednesday if they want.

Wandering Star had their own time limits in place.

thats what i'm saying, why enter and start a race like this with a time limit anywhere from anybody about anything.

omg..

Well at least someone here read the nor and SIs.

There is no time limit for the RACE. Boats can finish on Wednesday if they want.

Wandering Star had their own time limits in place.

thats what i'm saying, why enter and start a race like this with a time limit anywhere from anybody about anything.

because its a annual or bi annual race (3 kings?) with a massive history. The turn out for this years race despite the forecast showed that people want to race and if people want to race then go Akarana for running it.

Will have a full report from the Pepe shortly and a video in the next few days. We had a great race and good fun, many laughs along the way.

Were locked with Gale force for most of the race and every rounding, 2 lengths apart at every corner. They pushed the boat hard and sailed well. Also pretty tight with Copeila and marshal law.

I have to say that the communication with the RAYC before during and after the race was simply fantastic and the effort they put into helping us with media and getting the stories out there was probably the best I have seen yet. Well done Suellen.

The story of the Marshall's White island race in a picture.. Better report later. Pulled out of the race at the Mercs after being becalmed about 1 1/2 hours.. The pic is at White Island. Spent 2 hrs there...

IMG_3151.JPG

Thanks Stephen C. I knew you would get it cause you're under 40 ;-)

Knot Me and I did a #virtual hug out and we're all good now.

Everyone is welcome to come along to the prize giving. It's guaranteed to be a #hoot.

#whiteisland2013 #nextupis #sailakl14 and #sailfiji14 and then maybe #3kings14 and why not another #whiteisland?! All happening @raycnz and covered by #livesaildie and in standard news format on #creworg ;-)

Everyone is welcome to come along to the prize giving. It's guaranteed to be a #hoot.

#imtheginger #illseeyouthere #wheresthepartyat #whenisit

and for the slightly older ones around here...heres a good video to watch

#imtheginger #illseeyouthere #wheresthepartyat #whenisit

and for the slightly older ones around here...heres a good video to watch

#lmao (laugh my ass off) #omgsff (oh my god so f&^king funny) #hopefullytheoldguysgetthis (hopefully the old guys get this)

Prize Giving:

Thursday 28 November 1830 @RAYCnz (Royal Akarana Yacht Club)

#everyoneiswelcomeitsgonnabefun #YOLO!

Archived