10m non fingered berth available in Westhaven marina

Scubash

Nope...not at Rangitoto

I wasn't the only boat that got body slammed by a rock this weekend... there were a few I think, at least one other...actually well known racer.... :silent:

Nope...not at Rangitoto

I wasn't the only boat that got body slammed by a rock this weekend... there were a few I think, at least one other...actually well known racer.... :silent:

Come on. You cant say something without at least pretty much giving away who it was.... I have no idea with that little comment :wave: :wave:

Who said I was distracted? :think:

Well back to the main topic... My berth will be available for 3 months it seems....any takers?

I gave notice so if someone doesn't take it by the 10th, then the Marina will take it back and give it to the next person on the waiting list. But it will also only be short term as I pre booked my spot back. So if any of you just want a berth for the summer you should take this opportunity!

10m

non fingered

almost at the end of H pier at Westhaven

What bad luck, hopefully the repair isn't too difficult.

I have a good friend who found out exactly where Flat Rock was during a Sandspit YC race, dropped of a big swell and came to a dead stop, some embarrassing personal injuries, with some really major hull ones as well.

Archived