Anyone know whats wrong with Geogarage?

wheels

I have used Geogarage a lot, but a few weeks back when I went to their site, I just got a "closed for maintenance, will be back in a few hrs" page and so far, it's never been back. I check in regularly and just get the same message. Anyone know what's up??

The big plus of Geogarage over any other chart system on offer, is that it interacts directly with Google Earth. You have a slider that can "ghost" in and out the LINZ chart, layered over the Google Earth Map which gives you an awesome perspective of the area you are looking at. It has all the other features any charting software has and is free. Very awesome resource.

The big plus of Geogarage over any other chart system on offer, is that it interacts directly with Google Earth. You have a slider that can "ghost" in and out the LINZ chart, layered over the Google Earth Map which gives you an awesome perspective of the area you are looking at. It has all the other features any charting software has and is free. Very awesome resource.

so how do I get the app onto my pc? I cant find any download site only a site that tells you about the app.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... oeib?hl=en

Archived