PYBC lidgard Sails 3 legged Weekend

Quarterback

Looking at the current forecasts Farrari will be withdrawing. Unfortunetly the 28th doesn't work for us either so it looks like we will miss it this year. It's a shame because it is always a good event.

We were intending to enter - but with the forecast- Can't see Saturday night/Sunday morning being alot of fun...

Might be able to do the 28th if it's postponed.

Rafferty Rules has officially pulled the plug on this weekend. Its not so much the wind speed I think downwind from Chamberlains to Kawau in 20 - 40 knots might be quite entertaining in a R780 and then sunday downwind again. Its just that the thought of getting EVERYTHING soaking wet, including the inside of the boat( which always happens in wet races) and then staying on the boat really doesn't appeal to us.

The bbq on sat night doesn't look like it will be much fun either.

We're on for 28th subject to managerial approval ( or forgiveness :D ).

Huge variation between Metvuw and Predict Wind at the moment. PW has the bulk of the wind Monday/Tuesday. MV has it all over and done with Sunday afternoon

I will phone all entrants Thursday morning, due to the severe weather forecast for this weekend and the number of boats that have already withdrawn, the Panmure Yacht & Boating Club 2 handed weekend will be rescheduled for the weekend commencing Friday 28th March. New entries will be accepted until 26th March. Many thanks to Grant and Lewis at Lidgard Sails for their support.

Hi you also have to consider the start and finish boats & who would want to take the steak and sausages up on saturday .

Cheers Peter & Jo

I thought that was Stevoo's job :twisted:

Woo Hoo, keen on the floating party race that is the Panmure Two Handed, Three Legged! I actually get to take my own boat out for a change and go for a blast. Though not much blasting predicted for the weekend, looks like it's going to be pretty light. So might be more the party. :D See you all there! Look for the big Lidgard flags,we're sponsoring the weekend so we'll be having a little shindig on the Taniwha Friday night, probably start before we finish if it's light, so if your keen on a cheeky rum the night before the main event at Kawau come on over your all invitied.

Taniwha says RARRRRRRR!

Archived