A Class Cats

SloopJohnB

I can see why Barker pulled out. Tuke and Ashby are dominant and looking real good.

You really think the reason he pulled out is that he might be beaten by fellow ETNZ sailors? Ashby has won the worlds 7 times, pretty sure he would always be favourite to beat Barker. I am confident that is not the reason.

Not at all, but a good point you make. I just thought he would look a tool if he ended up mid fleet!

and I wonder where his head is at.... another loss and all that..

...my thoughts were Tuke has been in the class 5 minutes and is a possible helmsman for ETNZ... why would he not go up against him?

I can see why Barker pulled out. Tuke and Ashby are dominant and looking real good.

You really think the reason he pulled out is that he might be beaten by fellow ETNZ sailors? Ashby has won the worlds 7 times, pretty sure he would always be favourite to beat Barker. I am confident that is not the reason.

Not at all, but a good point you make. I just thought he would look a tool if he ended up mid fleet!

and I wonder where his head is at.... another loss and all that..

...my thoughts were Tuke has been in the class 5 minutes and is a possible helmsman for ETNZ... why would he not go up against him?

Ken - This is our old friend starboard, dry reach, america's cub .... whatever back trolling with his usual obsession with DB to the fore so ignore him... But for the record it's Burling not Tuke who's winning.

I'm ken. As you well know graham.

Yes, thanks hurts, was aware if who it is spouting his usual rubbish. :roll:

Hi Ken. I think you have me confused with some one else.

So what you are saying, by backing Barker, is that you are happy for him to have a 4th attempt at the AC. ?

Many people are doubting his ability to complete the job. and many have predicted his failures.

I do not rate him and would like a change of people and thinking. is that bad.?

And that has what exactly to so with coverage for the A-Class regatta? - There is a thread already on your opinions of Barkers performance. Lets keep that as is aye?

And that has what exactly to so with coverage for the A-Class regatta? - There is a thread already on your opinions of Barkers performance. Lets keep that as is aye?

sorry my fault. I was intrigued why Dean pulled the plug on the class worlds.

I was keen to see how he went.

Given the technology available, and the worldwide interest in this event, the information coming through is poor. The event webpage is out of date. Where's the as-it-happens blog, the preliminary results as races finish....etc etc? Other NZ clubs do better for North Islands etc.

Maybe you have to be on Twitface or whatever... :?

Given the technology available, and the worldwide interest in this event, the information coming through is poor. The event webpage is out of date. Where's the as-it-happens blog, the preliminary results as races finish....etc etc? Other NZ clubs do better for North Islands etc.

Maybe you have to be on Twitface or whatever... :?

agree it's not easy

But for today, what does BFD stand for in the results ?

Archived