2014 SSANZ RNI Leg 2

Cameron

Bring on leg 3!!!!

1700 Sunday

That a Ross 40 couldn't sneak out from under a submarine which isn't that great on the wind shows how good that bloody Skinner is.

SailorX you can solve your problem. Ring SSANZ and offer sponsorship money for the next event that would cover the cost of the coverage you want (and the staff necessary to keep it working). They would even put your name on it.

I'm looking forward to some big sponsorship SailorX! I don't think any other organisation would be able to run the race and do what we have done on a budget of twice what we have. With a Sydney-Hobart type budget I'm imagining live footage from choppers, instantaneous trackers, live bands/concerts at stopovers, etc etc...

BTW I checked half the fleets YB's and batteries are all in great shape, looks like they will easily last the entire race without being touched.

That's awesome, maybe you could stream live footage, galley cam, head cam, keel and rudder can, forward and aft facing cam and all the telemetry....

I think all the footage is fantastic! The crews and organisers are doing an awesome job, big ups to ssanz!

thinks this leg will favor the Elliott caravans. Would seem Greg has a $ each way in this race. :clap:

but, hay, I could be wrong, Westie and BooBoo could have some fruit we haven't seen, orange perhaps :thumbup:

We missed our last sked on Berenice as we were entering the harbour and were in VHF contact with Port Nic yacht club apparently the committee want to be tough on this which is their call certainly costly for us after all that effort and very disappointing. Oh well leg 3 tomorrow, moving on.

Smithy I will have a beer on the bar for you at Napier.

Catch you soon.

Cheers John. Looks like a nasty dead maggot up to Napier. No fun for Ross boats... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Turn it up Smitthy! You've done okay...

Archived